Mechanism of action:
Nasal decongestant designed to assist with pathologies involving secretions and excess mucous.
Excess mucous inside nasal cavities can exacerbate bacterial growth or overly dry nasal mucosa. The hypertonic saline solution has a strong decongestant effect, without creating a rebound effect or addiction. The eucalyptus and balsam fir essential oils provide a scent that helps prolong the sense of relief and freshness.
Respyvital Forte is a hypertonic nasal spray that can be used by adults and children over the age of 6 years experiencing nasopharynx infections, runny nose, paranasal sinus infections or snoring caused by dry membranes. The hypertonic nasal spray eliminates excess water from inside the nasal mucosa, the membrane cells, based on the osmotic effect of the hypertonic solution. In addition to the mechanical cleaning and decongestant action on upper airways, this osmotic effect helps reduce swelling of the mucosa.
Purified water, sodium chloride, propylene glycol, PEG40 hydrogenated castor oil, aloe vera, Eucalyptus radiata essential oil, balsam fir essential oil, benzyl alcohol, EDTA disodium salt dihydrate, combination of natural tocopherols, trisodium citrate dihydrate and benzalkonium chloride.
Recommended daily dosage:
1 spray in each nostril up to three times a day.
Instructions for use:
1. Gently insert the applicator into the nostril.
2. Press the spray pump.
3. Allow any excess solution to drain so the mucous is extracted, and then blow your nose.
4. Clean the applicator with water and allow it to dry.
If significant discomfort is experienced during use, stop the treatment and consult your doctor.
Contraindications and adverse effects
– If you are, or think you may be, allergic to any of the components of this health product, we recommend not using it as a precaution. Contains d-limonene, geraniol and citral, which are naturally present in balsam fir and eucalyptus essential oils.
– Any serious incidents involving the product should be reported to the manufacturer and the corresponding government authority for the Member State were the user and/or patient resides.
Warnings and precautions
– For hygiene purposes and to prevent the transmission of pathogens, this container should not be used by more than one person.
– Keep out of reach of young children.
Storage and expiration date
– Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight or other heat sources.
– Do not use this product past the expiration date printed on the box.
– Discard 3 months after opening.
There are no reviews yet.