Mechanism of action:
Audyzen® Audio Irritation is an alcohol-based ear spray that contains hyaluronic acid, tea tree essential oil, and calendula and verbena extracts.
The product forms a protective film thanks to its components, providing immediate relief to external auditory canal discomfort.
Perfect for relieving discomfort caused by the continued use of hearing aids, earbuds and other devices, which damage the skin of the external auditory canal.
Ysana® Audio Irritation can be used in conjunction with treatments for ear skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and sensitive skin.
Purified water, ethanol, calendula and verbena liquid extract, hydrogenated and ethoxylated castor oil, sodium hyaluronate, tea tree essential oil, EDTA disodium salt dihydrate and benzalkonium chloride.
Recommended daily dosage:
Use as often as necessary.
Instructions for use:
1. Remove the protective cap from the bottle.
2. Insert the applicator into the bottle horizontally and press down until it clicks.
3. Shake well before using. The first time the product is used, it may be necessary to “prime” the applicator by squeezing it several times until a fine mist comes out.
4. Use the applicator to spray the product into the inner ear as many times as necessary.
Contraindications and adverse effects
– Do not use if you experience any form of physiological discomfort or have an ear pathology.
– In the event of ear pain or discomfort, DO NOT use the product and be sure to contact a medical professional.
– Any serious incidents involving the product should be reported to the manufacturer and the corresponding government authority for the Member State were the user and/or patient resides.
Warnings and precautions
– Do not insert any objects into the ear before or after using this product.
– For hygiene purposes and to prevent the transmission of pathogens, this container should not be used by more than one person.
– Keep out of reach of young children.
Storage and expiration date
– Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight or other heat sources.
– Discard 3 months after opening.
– Do not use this product past the expiration date printed on the box.