Mechanism of action:
Propolink® is a dietary supplement that contains propolis, honey, vitamin C and thyme extract. These components have traditionally been used for their beneficial effects on the respiratory system.
Propolis is a combination of plant substances obtained from tree tips and plants. It is used to protect the hive thanks to its antiseptic and antibacterial properties. The synergy between the natural components of this formula helps to calm and relieve sensitive throats.
Water, fructose, honey powder, glycerinated propolis extract, dried thyme extract (Thymus vulgaris L), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), preservatives (potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate).
Recommended daily dosage:
2 to 3 sprays daily.
Instructions for use:
1. Remove the protective cap from the bottle.
2. Insert the applicator into the bottle horizontally and press down until it clicks.
3. Shake well before using. The first time the product is used, it may be necessary to “prime” the applicator by squeezing it several times until a fine mist comes out.
4. Gently insert the applicator into the mouth and squeeze the spray pump to apply the product onto the throat.
Contraindications and adverse effects.
– No adverse effects have been identified for the ingredients at the recommended dosages.
Warnings and precautions
– For hygiene purposes and to prevent the transmission of pathogens, this container should not be used by more than one person.
– Like with any other dietary supplement, if you are taking medication or follow a controlled diet, consult your doctor before using this product.
– Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
– Dietary supplements should not be used as substitutes for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
– Keep out of reach of young children.
Storage and expiration date.
– Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight or other heat sources.
– Do not use this product past the expiration date printed on the box.