Mechanism of action:
Good nasal hygiene is important for kids and adults alike. Excess mucous inside nasal cavities can exacerbate bacterial growth or overly dry nasal mucosa.
Free Nose® Seawater provides intense hydration for nasal cavities thanks to its mechanical cleaning and extraction effect. This maintains the nasal mucosa’s permeability.
Free Nose® Seawater keeps intact the specific properties of natural seawater. Free Nose® Seawater comes from Cancale Bay in Brittany, which is known for the quality of its water. Cancale Bay is famous for its dramatic tides (12 m) and strong currents that prevent the water from being polluted. This unique combination guarantees that the water is constantly being cleaned and is therefore particularly pure. Samples are automatically collected when the water quality is optimal (after high tide). The area where samples are taken, categorized as Class A, undergoes constant surveillance and safety monitoring (microbiological, chemical contamination, phytoplankton, pH, etc.).
Seawater and purified water.
Recommended daily dosage:
For adults and children over the age of 6 years: Apply to each nasal cavity as needed.
Instructions for use:
1. Shake well and remove the protective cap. The first time the product is used, it may be necessary to “prime” it by squeezing the spray pump several times until a fine mist comes out.
2. Carefully insert the applicator into a nostril and squeeze the spray pump to apply the product.
3. Allow any excess product to drain so the mucous is extracted, and then blow your nose.
4. Repeat the process in the other nostril.
5. Clean the applicator with water and dry it.
6. Replace the protective cap to cover the applicator until the next use.
Apply to each nostril as needed.
Contraindications and adverse effects
– Any serious incidents involving the product should be reported to the manufacturer and the corresponding government authority for the Member State were the user and/or patient resides.
Warnings and precautions
– For hygiene purposes and to prevent the transmission of pathogens, this container should not be used by more than one person.
– Keep out of reach of young children.
Storage and expiration date
– Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight or other heat sources.
– Do not use this product past the expiration date printed on the box.
– Discard 1 month after opening.