Mechanism of action:
Respyvital® Anti-Allergy is safe and effective against allergic rhinitis symptoms. Respyvital® Anti-Allergy has been formulated to create a protective film on the nasal mucosa to prevent contact with allergens (pollen, mites, pet hair, etc.) that cause nasal rhinitis symptoms (itching, rhinorrhea, sneezing, etc.) while keeping the mucosa fresh and hydrated thanks to the aloe and essential oils.
For improved effectiveness, begin using Respyvital® Anti-Allergy in a preventive when the first symptoms appear.
This product can be used in combination with Free Nose® Seawater by first applying the seawater, blowing the nose once or twice to thoroughly clear the nasal cavity, and then applying Respyvital® Anti-Allergy.
Purified water, glycerin, sodium chloride, dipotassium hydrogen phosphate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, aloe vera, potassium dihydrogen phosphate, xanthan gum, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), EDTA disodium salt dihydrate, benzalkonium chloride, lemon essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil, niaouli essential oil, peppermint essential oil and sodium hydroxide.
Recommended daily dosage:
For adults and children over the age of 6 years: 1 spray in each nostril three times a day.
Instructions for use:
1. Shake well and remove the protective cap. The first time the product is used, it may be necessary to “prime” it by squeezing the spray pump several times until a fine mist comes out.
2. Carefully insert the applicator into a nostril and squeeze the spray pump to apply the product.
3. Repeat the process in the other nostril.
4. Clean the applicator with water and dry it.
5. Replace the protective cap to cover the applicator until the next use.
Due to the blockage effect this product creates, your nose may feel stuffed during use, but this sensation will disappear after a few minutes.
If significant discomfort is experienced during use, stop the treatment and consult your doctor.
Contraindications and adverse effects
– The first treatment may cause a runny nose, which is harmless and natural due to the effects of the components.
– If you are, or think you may be, allergic to any of the components of this health product, we recommend not using it as a precaution.
– Any serious incidents involving the product should be reported to the manufacturer and the corresponding government authority for the Member State were the user and/or patient resides.
Warnings and precautions
– For hygiene purposes and to prevent the transmission of pathogens, this container should not be used by more than one person.
– Keep out of reach of young children.
Storage and expiration date
– Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight or other heat sources.
– Do not use this product past the expiration date printed on the box.
– Discard 3 months after opening.